Who says dogs are not good at acting? In fact, they are too good at it.
Dogs might look adorable, cute and innocent but they are not that innocent. They are full of drama and this post is proof. Our furry friends who live with cats have now started thinking that they were born to be cats and not dogs. They refuse to act like dogs and they have been behaving like cats. They have been sitting on the couch like cats; they would sit by the window and wait for their owners to come and even they have started imitating the facial expressions of cats. Today, we have compiled photos of 22 adorable doggos who think they are cats. Scroll down to see and appreciate them.
1. I was following my boss, why are you looking at me like that?
2. Looks like he learned the art of sitting from a cat:
3. If I start sitting like a cat, I would eventually become a cat:
4. I would sit wherever the cat would sit:
5. This big guy sees the neighbor’s cats sit like this and started sitting like that:
6. Meet this doggo who has all the habits of a cat and stands by the window to wait for his owner to arrive home:
7. Someone who loves pole dancing.
You might have seen many pole dancers but would have never seen someone looking as cute as this guy.
8. When your doggo loves sitting in this posture:
9. Now, I hope I look like a cat, right?
10. You start doubting your dog when he starts acting like a cat:
11. I can fit in the cat bed because I am smol like a cat.
Well, there is nothing wrong with trying to act like cats. Cats have such a charismatic personality that anyone would be attracted to them. This might be the reason why doggos started sitting, standing, eating and even sleeping like our cute cats.
12. If cats can stretch their girls, why can’t I?
Hooman, please, stop looking at me like that.
13. I thought only cats are obsessed with planters. Seems like I was wrong:
14. Human, why are you looking at me like that? Can’t I sit like this?
15. Not a cat sitting on the couch. It’s a doggo posing for a magazine cover photo:
16. The cat did it so he wanted to do it too. Now, he refuses to go down.
17. They are waiting for their owner to come home from work:
18. When everyone is busy with their lives and no one is paying attention to you:
19. When you come home and your girl is waiting for you like this:
20. This is not a dog. It’s a cat, he has everything a cat has. His facial expressions, his eyes and even the way he sits.